7/08/2008

My blog has no meaning if you're not listening

I have been writing this blog for just over four years... from my second year as an undergraduate university student to now. It is time to move on...

I am writing to announce the creation of my new website. This website is less of a personal journal and more of a professional page. I have entered into freelance writing, and intend to build a career with it, so please tell all your friends that I am freelancing. (No, really, tell all your friends I am freelancing).

My new website will be focused on my career. Expect to see reviews, textual criticism, poetry, and other creative and technical endeavors. You won't be seeing personal updates and "journal" entries unless they are related to freelancing. In other words, if you want to know what is going on in my life you'll actually have to talk to me (tragic, I know).

The new website is scant on content now, but as I get more time I will be updating it regularly. The best news is that it will be very hard for you to forget the url: noahsalo.com

Please update your bookmarks. If you have any ideas/comments/questions, or if you are interested in hiring me for a freelance or technical project, please e-mail me. Thank you, it's been fun.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

/sheds a tear

*waves goodbye*



(thinks you'll be back)

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home