5/24/2004

The Life and Crimes of...

Listening to:Transatlantic- Duel With the Devil
Can't beat 25 minute prog rock songs...especially ones with Mike Portnoy and Neal Morse playing on them...


So..Werked 6:30 to 10:00...and HAVE to werk 11:00-7:00. Boo. Ah, yes, I am a Timmy Ho's slave. (Need to get some sleep etc. later).

I need to write my letters to the Powerhouse kids today. It's been two weeks now...I need to do it before it becomes meaningless. (I am aware that the majority of people who read this will know what I mean...I don't think that anyone that doesn't know me will stumble upon this...then again...)

So that's life. Hmmm. I have the distinct feeling that volunteering at the Bridge will most certainly shape me and change me...more than I could ever imagine at the moment...God does everything for a reason, and I'm just starting to realize that even the people I know...serve a purpose in my life...and I serve a purpose in theirs...hopefully a positive edifying purpose, however I fear sometimes I'm the ass that they hate their whole lives...

Everything will be revealed in due time. Until then...


1 Comments:

Blogger shine.is.dead said...

The Powerhouse kids are a youth group I used to work with

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home