1/27/2006

...........................................ahhhhh

This post could probably have about 4 or 5 titles, so instead I'm going to give each section its own title.

Peeling the Dead Skin

If you ever get a tattoo you should be warned that the top layer of skin dies in the process, and about five days after getting it you'll be in the shower and all the skin will peel off. And then the ink coloured skin will float around in the water.

Crazy week

This week has been really weird. Like, really. Natalie and I kept randomly running into each other all week and that was cool... often leading to pretty in depth converstations about everything. Conversations then lead to thinking about everything. Thinking leads to well... crazy.

Late nights

I don't think I went to bed before 1:30am any day this week. Gah.

Ignorance is Stupidity

Well.... Maybe I should do all my homework

That's all for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

:S

I think I'll go do my homework...

9:33 PM  
Blogger .letting go said...

well, I'll leave you boys to it...

*...stretches and waits for sunday night at midnight...*

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home