1/19/2006

"I'm just gonna go pee."

Quoth Paul Lawton seconds before his stellar awesome surprise birthday party. Yeah, that was fun. We drank pop, ate cake and played "Jeo-Paul-dy," and most importantly, we prayed for Paul. (Good thing to do).

Oh yeah, and he did get to pee.

And Paul: now that I know you read this I expect you to find it funny that I quoted you saying "I have to pee" to the whole world. Ha.

Todd wrote a poem on my hand for me. I think that some of Todd's best work is on the fly and improvised. It's really different than me, because most of my stuff is continously ruminated upon and modified.

Here's Todd's poem:

dragging
this skin so
tight to my mind
across your
thoughts and
heart

Thank's Todd. That means more to me than you probably think it does.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

Todd Anderson is a fine young gentleman.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

i just have to say, i love good friends. God is sooooo grood!

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home