2/03/2006

jealous : kind

Some of you read my blog cause you wanna know what's going on in my life. Some of you read it for my poetry... some of you read it for both.

I have decided to start a new poetry blog and keep this as my "life" blog. My reasons are as follows:

  1. It is convienient to have all my poems in one place
  2. It looks better for resumes (e.g. if I want to get published)
  3. I try to keep this blog "clean," e.g. no swearing, no "questionable" content... this can be limiting for poetry.
As a warning, the new blog is explicit. There may be themes / content some of you may take offence to. Therefore, if you feel you might be offended, don't read it. Otherwise, enjoy, leave comments, have fun.

JEALOUS : KIND
http://jealouskindpoetry.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home