9/01/2006

chicken fried rice tastes better cold

Listening to: Sunny Day Real Estate- Seven SDRE have become one of my favourite bands... their music is literate and complex; there is always something new to pick out. The lyrics are truly poetry. Check them out.

It is now officially Friday, which means that Todd is getting married tomorrow! Crazy. One more day of being a bachelor... Todd, I'm thankful to share this with you amd Heather. God bless in this new endeavor.

Next week is Introductory Seminar Week (ISW) aka Trent's [insert annoying high-pitched squeal] namby pamby version of what everyone else calls FROSH week. However the concept of drinking myself silly has never really appealed, so I guess ISW is okay.

This is also when TCF exec has to "kick it up another notch":

Wednesday = Clubs & Groups Day
Thursday = International Students' Day handing out ice cream (yum)
Friday = First exec meeting, First Years' Barbecue.

On Tuesday I am getting together with Meag to discuss Bridge type goodness.

I believe, as well, that I am going camping both this weekend and next weekend...! Wow, when it rains it pours.

Apologies for both the use of the term "namby pamby" and the reference to Emeril. I should know better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

Emeril > u.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home