10/31/2006

Bible studying

This year I'm leading a bible study at Trent University on the Holy Spirit, so far it's going well... but so far we haven't reached any of the more contentious issues. I am paying for wisdom to present these issues in a biblical and ubiased way... its impossible to be without any bias, but with as little as possible...

The reason for this topic is that i have studied the Holy Spirit more than any other topic, and I feel called to this more than anything else... traditionally my background is messy, saved at a pentecostal church, attended at an alliance church, learned most of my theology from a baptist church... I'll describe myself as 50% fundamentalist (in theology, not attitude) and 50% charismatic, so I'm kind of an odd one out in pretty much any circle.

Anyway, here is some fun pictures from last night:





















The infamous Mike Horn (is delicious, buttery and salty) picking my nose.





















Fun group shot (1/2 the small group)





















Getting up





















Mike Horn the wolf-boy eating John's hand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home