5/25/2004

I'm gonna tear this movement down. I'm gonna remain deleted.

Listening to: Training for Utopia- Modus Operandi
The TFU "Best of" (if you can call it that) "Technical Difficulties" is essential. This music is insane.


Yeah. So. Just woke up after my midnight shift. Werkin' another today. (I think I'm becoming Nocturnal. What is this "sun" you talk about?)

So yeah, not much is happening besides the work thing. I'm currently reading two books on loan from coDE (http://bloodletting.blogspot.com) "Four Pillars of a Man's Heart" by Stu Weber (and if you're male and human you need to read this) and "Paul: Apostle of the Heart Set Free" by F.F. Bruce (which is just plain good).

I just got a letter from HM (www.hmmag.com) asking me to renew my subscription...hmmm...my subscription ran out like, 6 months ago...oh well.
Anyway, I'm gonna go read some books. Maybe eat some food. All that stuff.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

You and I were listening to the same song while blogging on this day.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

and for the record, it's codE

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home