1/12/2005

Endings and Beginnings

New Semester begins...

Five minutes ago, Shannon broke up with me (on the phone). Before you begin to console me, realize that this actually makes me happy. See, I knew this wasn't going to work I knew that like, 4 weeks ago. I just didn't want to break up with her in case I was being dumb about it. Well, I did learn a lot about pride, patience, and humility, in the month long relationship I had in which I never actually saw the person I was "dating." Learn and move on. Now I will be better eqipped for the person I am supposed to be with...

Tonight is TCF and I get to hang out with Amber, and get my I-know-it-will-be-cool-I-wish-I-knew-what-it-schwas birthday present. My parents gave me a neat-o country style embroidered dress shirt. (I love David Eugene Edwards).

Here's to the new beginnings and continuings... and the endings. Can't forget those.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

That worked out well in the end it seems.

Call me sometime.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home