1/02/2005

More Rain in December

So, church was cancelled today because it's freezing rain outside and you can literally skate down the roads. Actually, that might be fun... too bad I don't have any skates.

Last night I was pretty pissed off at some things while I was at work. As I was cleaning the tables some woman (whom I really thought was a crack-pot) started talking to be about my name, asking me how I got it and stuff. Then, she started talking to me about biblical humility towards God. I have never seen this woman before. She has a University degree in Philosophy of Religion, but she delivers papers for a living to remain humble.

I then realized that me being pissed was a result of my own pride, and inability to put others above my own desires.

So here's to random lessons from customers at work. Time to have a personal Church service.

2 Comments:

Blogger .letting go said...

I think it's time for me to have one too. yeah.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

Shouldn't it be "more rain in january"?

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home