12/30/2004

The Peacemakers

Listening to: Mars ILL (Featuring The Listener)- Mourning in the Morning And the only rap group that I can honestly say I enjoy delivers again, this time on album 2.5 (Their "official" third album being delayed till June, they decided to offer their fans something else in the meantime)Thanks to Jer for hooking me up with this, as a Christmas present. I don't know whether you'll convert me to rap, but now I have two Mars ILL albums, and it is because of you...

Last night I hung out with Shannon Culkeen for a while, then with Meaghan Culkeen today. Lots of fun and good chats. Tonight and tomorrow I'm working it up a notch from 3-11 each day. I think it's about time for a fun midday nap.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called the sons of God" (From the beatitudes in Matthew Chapter 5)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home