3/27/2005

Oh Doubters...

So how's this for a killer thesis statement: "In his Epic poem Paradise Lost Milton uses sexual encounters to argue that the reason for the fall of man is the subversion of ascribed gender roles."

I'm enjoying my Paradise Lost essay. However I am not enjoying the prospect of finishing it and writing a 3000 word history paper in two days. But so it goes...

I got an album by The Cure the other day. They're um... unique?

I need to start saving money for something special.... if you don't know don't ask.

And finally, I will be attending a wonderful evening of Rock and Roll action courtesy of the wonderful bands Underoath and The Chariot, with my good friends Jerry and Caleb (both linked in the "other blogs" section), on April 22, 2005. Oh, The Chariot, how I love thee.

Nighty night time for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

Marriage, said he, is a dangerous thing... a very dangerous thing indeed.

Oh wow did I just blow the lid off a can of marriage? Oops... I mean... time for me to shut the marriage up. I mean fu... I mean... uhh... I meann... nothing.

No one said nothing in the what now who for hey.

Noah is saving money to buy himself an Abraham Lincoln Beard as dope as mine. Yes.

12:46 AM  
Blogger shine.is.dead said...

AHHH!!! Jerry said the "M" Word!!! Shame!

Yes, I'm... uh... saving, my, uhh, money for an Abraham Lincoln Beard.

Or perhaps a beard net so I can grow one and still have it at work.

Yeah. Beard net.

They're expensive, eh?

By the way, This is probably the wittiest comment I've ever received on this thing. Keep it up Jer. Oh, the cold steel.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home