3/18/2005

"Oil, Oil, in the bathroom..."

Only Katherine will get that title.

Anyway, I just cleaned and oiled my plugs (in the bathroom), and now my ears are nice and happy. No more itchy shampoo gunk. Yay.

Robbie led the bible study tonight, and decided to perform the modest task of chronciling the entire spiritual history of the planet. He did well actually, although we did only spend ten minutes on the major and minor prophets... But seriously now, I was challenged (once again) by 1 John 3 and Romans 8. They're the bomb(s). No joke, read 1 John 3 and cry... read Romans 8 and be filled with complete awe and joy.

My next study is on Isaiah 6... the proper response to a Holy God. I guess before I teach it I should start properly responding to our Holy God, now shouldn't I?

Tomorrow work 9-1 then Bridge action. Grand.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

Grand Freaking Incredible you mean.

w00t

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As soon as i read the title, i knew what you were talking about. oh, the oil in the bathroom. Thanks for the trip down Memory Lane. Lots of love.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home