12/04/2005

The longest winter is on her way

Listening to: Pedro the Lion- The Longest Winter I love Pedro the Lion. I think I have come to the conclusion that my three favourite musical artists are: Dave Bazan (Pedro the Lion, Headphones, The Soft Drugs), David Eugene Edwards (16 Horsepower, Wovenhand) and Jeff Suffering (Suffering and the Hideous Thieves, Ninety Pound Wuss, Raft of Dead Monkeys).

So I think I may actually have a handle on my Shakespeare essay... and I believe I will accept the extension so graciously offered by my Early Romantics professor, Orm Mitchell (the son of W. O. Mitchell), on my Coleridge and Blake essay. And after all that, methinks that things will be going alright.

Tonight is the last TCF "Church in the Caf" before the Christmas break, and I'm definitely planning on attending now that I know I'm not screwed for my Shakespeare essay. It appears that as long as I actually can develop a thesis, I will be at least somewhat motivated to write the essay. Then again I really don't like Shakespeare, but I will get this done tomorrow and then celebrate extensively.

Wow. I actually made a post about my life that wasn't contrived. Are you proud of me?

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

I was until you made the last comment....it ruined it.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home