11/24/2005

Pictures from the 2005 TCF Fall Coffeehouse

And now, because I have figured out how to publish photos, Here are some photos of me reading poetry at the 2005 TCF coffeehouse:

I don't think that Megs and I will have to worry about too much rain in the middle of the Cat's Ass Pub... but it's always good to be prepared just in case.

Reading "Silent in Your Car." Notice the crazy burn on my arm... evil Tim Horton's soup pots...

Reading "Foot Note..." I think people were just a little confused by this one...

Reading "Un-Deliever" Stutter / strutter... I had fun with this one.

That will be my tour today. Have fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

man...whoever took those pictures should be commended...or you know...beaten?

Haha, not that it was me or anything.

Have a good day, and chase a bullfrog.
IF they still are here.
Hansen

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home