4/27/2006

Going to Tronna with an aching in my neck

That's a reference to Led Zeppelin in case you missed it.

Yesterday I went to Toronto with Jerry and Cindy. It was pretty cool, and we didn't get lost! And only had to ask for directions twice!! Yeah!!!

I didn't buy a lot of stuff, but what I did buy is awesome:

Books:
  1. Flannery O'Connor- The Complete Stories. (This is a book I've been trying to find 4 years now. Inevitably O'Connor's stories end with someone brutally dying, and even though it's predictable, she always catches me off guard).
  2. Dennis Lee- Riffs. (Dennis Lee is my favourite poet. This is my favourite book by Dennis Lee. And if that's not good enough, it's signed. That's right, it is signed! I guess he did an in store appearance and they had some left over or something. Anyway, sweetness!)
CD:
  1. The Fire Theft- S/T. (This band is 3/4 of the Diary-era Sunny Day Real Estate. Since I love SDRE, it's pretty hard to not love this!)
I'm working eight days straight. That is so gross. See you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home