9/18/2007

road trippin'

This past weekend was a magical celebration of love, the great North, bad food, Maurice who changes oil, and of course, fish.

Rachel's cousin was gettin' hitched so Rach and I were invited to hit it up. That we did, with the aid of two wonderful friends & gentlemen, namely, Todd Anderson at the wheel and Jerry Bolton at the camera. Lots of fun was had by all, as well as much consumption of poor quality fast foods, and of course, some rather strange and inane conversation:

J= Jer, T= Todd, N= Noah, R= Rach

J: Dude, the guy in your riding is called Rapin!
N: RAPIN! You could have a lot of fun with that... Rapin' the economy, rapin' the environment
R: Rapin' the other team!
J: [insert bad Quebecois accent] John Rapin! I will beat you avec my poisson
R: with your fish?
T: Avec! Avec! Avec!
N: [insert bad Southern US drawl] Hi, I'm Maurice. I will change your oil.
J CHANGE YOUR OIL AVEC MY POISSON!!

[and so on, for 15 hours...]

All in all, lots of fun, especially seeing Rachel... who I also get to see this weekend for fun and havoc in Kingston! Yay!

Oh, we also listened to a lot of As Cities Burn, and I must say their new record is awesome, and it has rekindled my love of their first record as well. Lovin' it!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

How you could run for office with a last name like that is beyond me.

Good times.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

I think we should start a party... or road trip more often. Thanks for letting us join your world for yet another day Noah, it is always worth it (no matter how many times you and the Boltinator giggle over Maurice and poisson).

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home