8/30/2007

last post before Kingston

Well, it is 2:31 am and I have just finished packing all the stuff that I am taking with me to Kingston (including a nice going away present from Steve: a six-pack of St. Ambroise Apricot Wheat Ale, sweet!) Tomorrow at 9:00 am I'll be leaving for Kingston with my parents.

I'm apprehensive... I have never set foot in Kingston before and now it is going to be where I live?! Oh well, at least I have Syb to show me around. We'll be catching the new Halloween on Monday and she's gonna show me around downtown.

I'm also excited, first time away from home and all... long overdue! We'll see how this Noah by his lonesome thing goes for a few months.

Thanks to Jer, Steve and Syb who made my final time in Peterborough fun... miss you Rach, see you as soon as possible. And all you who are in Kingston I expect a ring! See ya there!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home