8/06/2007

the good, the bad, and the absolutely disgusting

Wow! This weekend was a winner (and a loser!) There are about five things that happened that I'll never forget, and some nice things too.... let's move along with the story...

Le Saturday:

Started out harmless enough. Jer and I decide to drive to the dirty 'Shwa for some fun and frolic, c'mon, we've done this a million times what could possibly go wrong on this routine road trip?!

Well, our brake lines could break.
Check.

That's right, our brake lines. Those are the things that stop the car's momentum safely and stop us from, say, rear-ending the angry man in front of us...

Well, we did our thing in the 'Shwa, no longer road trippin' but stranded instead, until Jer's dad came and picked us up. We then went to the Simpson's Movie to blow off some steam. Some shopping was also accomplished in the 'Shwa, but unfortunately Jer found nothing except his car's broken brake lines! Oh well, interesting day.

Le Sunday:

Went to see Daft Punk with Steve and his bro Michael. The concert was amazing and really loud. At one point a girl handed me a glow stick and then encouraged me to wave it in the air, which was rather interesting in that it is absolutely against my personality but was rather fun.

There are a few negatives to the otherwise great evening however. First of all there were lots of drugs. I mean, when I saw Phish life there was actually less pot at that show. We were surrounded by people smoking pot and it made me feel sick. Also there were a lot of scantily clad girls, fortunately no nude ones though! Thirdly and worst of all, when the show was over an obviously intoxicated girl puked on me. Full fledged vomit. Fortunately (well, for me only I guess) the only thing this girl had in her stomach was vodka, and lots of it, so her projectile vomit resembled water, smelly water, but at least water.

Oh, and when I got home just now I accidentally washed my pocket watch in the laundry, and at the moment it doesn't work at all... hopefully tomorrow morning it'll be okay once it dries up, but only time will tell.

Mostly a good weekend, but I have a feeling that the more challenging and annoying things will be more memorable than the "good" things... but then again remaining calm after being puked on builds more character than just positive happy stuff, so I'll take it. At least she said sorry.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

lol daft punk lol ;)

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah...I got puked on once by a drunk girl, on st patricks day. I found out only afterwards that I had been standing between her and the garbage can.
Tough Luck, noah. Tough, but at least it was Vodka, and not green guinness.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home