5/26/2004

A place called Hell

Listening to: Bride- Mamma Everyone hated the album "Drop," but it's one of my favourites.

Worked all night. Slept all day. I'm comtemplating cuting my hair into a rock 'n' roll shag. I am aware that they are "trendy" right now...but they look cool. That, and three years of having hair halfway down my back makes it get annoying after a while.

Working nights sucks, because I inevitably slack off and don't read my bible/pray nearly as much as I need to. It totally screws up my patterns.

Anyway.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, cut your hair Noah!! good idea.

4:28 PM  
Blogger CJH said...

i'm trendy :D

... or atleast have been for well over a year now!

10:11 PM  
Blogger James Provost said...

I invented trendy.

7:04 AM  
Blogger .letting go said...

hmmm, trendy hair is neat. Nightshifts are interesting, I'll be working one this summer if all goes well...

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home