12/17/2004

I'm sorry, but your princess is in another castle

Hey we haven't talked in a while.
I haven't seen you in years.
How's it going?
What are you going to do with your life?
(Could you know that now?)
I'm gonna have six kids,
Yeah, I'll draw the line at six.
No! Don't have six, have four
(It's a better number).
Yeah, I hit the nail on the head.
She's passive aggressive
And you never talk.

Once I had a dream that I'd get married,
(Far fetched I know).
We'd have seven kids all at once
Septuplets is what they call it, I think.
Or once another guy got you pregnant,
I raised his child with you.

Once upon a time I used to talk to you,
Hey, we haven't talked in a while.
How's it going?
Are you well?
Are you still alive?
(Sometimes I really wonder).
Once I held a girl's hand
And it made me feel real nice.
But it was a lie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

I've got to find the princess.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home