1/18/2005

Subsequently they will fill your chair, forgetting all your sitting there.

I'm at the University of Trent at the present moment.

My internet connection decided to commit suicide on Friday, hence my lack of postings-ness. (May it rest well). Sarah came to my house for dinner on Saturday and that was interesting. I still have a lot of things to learn. Women are most definitely an interesting percentage of the population. It seems to me that when God brings about Salvation in a woman, and she is filled with his Holy Spirit, she becomes even MORE difficult to understand. Great. PS I love girls, wish I could follow them better, though. My Grandpa also came. The grandpa who wears the killer country shirts.

I need to get caught up with all my readings and essay writings

Small Group did not happen on Friday due to a distinct lack of attendees. However, that was time as now I have two more weeks to create a beautiful study of God's Holy Spirit. And Pastor Norm is currently doing a series on Him, which helps no doubt.

The following has been my current playlist this week:
Twothirtyeight- You Should Be Living
Underoath- (They're Only Chasing Safety)
Further Seems Forever- How to Start a Fire
U2- The Best of 1990-2000 and Zooropa
Sixpence None the Richer- S/T (with bonus track "There She Goes")
Sixteen Horsepower- Folklore

Anyway keep rocking and reading. That's my motto.

Oh yeah, I can't help but fall asleep while reading my textbooks if I don'ty have some killer rock and roll playing. Yay for conditioning. I ordered Woven Hand- Consider the Birds and The Chariot- Everything is Alive, Everything is Breathing; Nothing is Dead, Nothing is Bleeding this week. Rocks to the Rocks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

Oh the chariot, how we have pined for thee.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home