3/06/2005

... in a studio apartment with a cat for a wife.

Listening to: The River Bends- Are You Lonely? This song makes me think of a person I love very much. "Give me back a day I know which one, where the pink light of your room matched the pink light of the summer. Are you lonely? Cause I've been lonely. Are you tired? Cause I've been tired. And I'm right now on the phone, to remind you just how close we've grown." sniff...

So, I'm six pages, 1442 words, and 30 footnotes into my essay, and I still have two arguments and the conclusion to write. YAY FOR LONGEST ESSAYS!

I made a mellow compilation cd tday, of all quiet songs that make me feel all emotional and stuff. You should too. It's good for the soul.

I lose you a bit each day when I open my mouth. Other human beings have emotions, too.
It scares me to think that three words bring you to tears, but it just proves you love me. Sometimes I wish that nothing I could ever do would have any effect on anyone, but then I would be alone. And that would be Hell. I was there once. It made me hate humanity, it took years for me to see a redeeming quality in anyone. You give me hope for the human race. That's why I love you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

scares me to think
that you could find takers
other than me
better than me

but your hand is elsewhere
and i'm talking enough for both of us

when will you see
it's not so easy for me

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home