6/08/2005

The workforce is drowning.

Listening to: Thursday- For the Workforce, Drowning So I got Thursday's second album Full Collapse on a whim, since Jerry loves them and it was at Chumleigh's for $8.99 Needless to say, I dug it so much I got their third record War All the Time today. From the first 10 seconds of the first song I knew this record would be a jillion times better than the other one. So yeah, rocks on.

I'm a fan of working three hour truck shifts on payday, as I get to do all the other stuff I need to do, like put my cheque in the bank and stuff. Of course, I did not have time to get my hair cut, and I do need to do that.

I like reading the book of Acts. It's awesome reading about all the miracles God performed to inaugurate the church of Christ. It's good to read it in one sitting too, in order to fully see the power of God in action. Read it.

I have the opportunity to start a Junior High Youth Group at my church this coming September. And when I say this I mean a fully funded proper Youth Group, not just all of us getting together, it would be an official church thing. This is something I've wanted to do ever since I joined this church, but I decided that I didn't want to "take over" and that I wouldn't do anything unless I was asked. Well, I was asked. Now I must discern God's will... I want to do this youth Group, but I need to find out if God wants me to do it. Because, without God's blessing in my actions, they will be fruitless. So yeah.

Well, to quote an old radio preacher: "Have a good and Godly day. Because, how good can a day really be if it isn't Godly as well?"

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

Computers spark like flares.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home