12/22/2005

\m/ >_< \m/ < (I AM SO METAL!)

Listening to: No Innocent Victim- Where's Your Heart

Jerry has decided to provoke the "Metal" in me this Christmas, by giving me the following:

1. The Chariot, Unsung EP
(Chaotic Hardcore, with 2 new songs and 4 re-creations)

2. No Innocent Victim, To Burn Again
(Classic Spirit-Filled Hardcore band reformed to convict us all over again. With song titles like "Paid in Full" and "Set Apart" we know quite well what these gentlemen are all about. Nice to hear some Dave Quiggle guitar again).

And now that he has it, I'll tell you all that I got him the books We Caught You Plotting Murder and Do Not Disturb by his favourite singer / writer Andrew Schwab.

Anyway, I work tomorrow and go to my Dad's house on Saturday. Only 3 more sleeps til the real Christmas, but I think I'm already doing well.

[Bangs head furiously]

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I'm bored of this game. Anonymous poster #1= me.

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous poster number 2 will remain anonymous.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

Noah is emo. I lied to him. Giving him metal was an attempt at musical conversion.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home