12/19/2005

Ellen makes the best gravy on the planet

its true. She does. Its like, so perfect every time. So perfect. And I just really like gravy to begin with, so it makes all the more betterer. (I did that on purpose).

Last night was a fun dinner. Apparently my friends are insane. I guess it takes an "outsider" to see that... I love them. They're not all bad, perhaps a bit rough around the edges, but its endearing...

It was an interesting ride homw with seven people in Steve's car that comfortably sits four. It was pretty cosy. But since everyone fell asleep I don't think they minded at all.

I'm going to buy Mark and Ellen a Christmas present and write them a long letter thanking them for years of being the best mentors I've ever had.

I'm going to go over tp Meaghan's for tea. We'll talk about many things. I think I'll rant a while. That's what I do, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

I'd just like to say that one of my life goals is to murder Anne. Thank you.

><

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home