12/18/2005

'Tis the Season

As Christmas fast approaches things become more Christmas-y

Last night Natalie and I went out for some "hot beverages," and it was... very nice.

Tonight is the "Young Adults" annual Christmas Dinner at the Stephens' house. Natalie is coming to that with me and that also promises to be very nice.

I still need to buy Mark & Ellen their Christmas present before tonight. At the end of next week I'm going to my Dad's in Toronto for Dec 24-27, and that also promises to be very nice. I guess that Christmas is the season for very nice things to happen.

I am now done all my exams and sessays. And there was much rejoicing *Yay*

Mark Stephen preached today on "giving," based on Malachi chapter 3:6-12, and it was highly convicting. I've never had a problem giving money, but I am now challenged to give more of my time and energy to God.

See you later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You definitely overdo "very nice" I think you need a new way to say you are interested in someone without trying to not make it look obvious by overdoing "very nice".

6:25 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

Noah? Interested in girls? What gave you that crazy idea?

o_O

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home