12/05/2005

When I was your age...

I watched Dawson's Creek today in an attempt to be reflective on my past. Unfortunately it was one of the latter episodes in a season that I originally did not watch.

(Yes, I used to watch Dawson's Creek. I know that makes me a loser. It's just that I could relate so well...)

The episode dealt with the idea of changing the past (thus helping me with being reflective) and one of the characters decided that instead of looking at the past and seeing what could have happened, she will look to the furture at what can happen. Wise indeed.

So, as I brave the incomprehensible mess that we call human interpersonal peer bonding, I will atteempt to not dwell on previous mistakes, but look onward in anticipation of the wonderful and not so wonderful things to come.

(And yes, I was attempting to sound like Dawson there.)

I'm a loser.

4 Comments:

Blogger .letting go said...

meaghan nods. yes, yes you are.

how is essaydeath? I handed in my last bit of written work before exams... exams can go to siberia for all I care.

See you after the ninth. ;)

5:34 PM  
Blogger shine.is.dead said...

you mean see me after the 12th.

School doesn't end on the 9th for this little boy. And you're not supposed to agree that I'm a loser. Now I'm all sad...

6:11 PM  
Blogger .letting go said...

you're funny. dont be sad. we're friends, remember?

12:16 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

I has an exam on teh freaking 20th. GG ME. I hate anthro. Kthxbai.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home