1/09/2006

and on this day

Within 30 seconds of getting off the TrenT Express at Bata I ran into Brent, Meaghan, Desiree, Rick, Robbie, and Blake. And I saw Claire but she didn't see me. (What other girl at Trent would wear a Kreator hoodie? METAL! \m/ >_< \m/)

Natalie and I "did breakfast" today, and that was fun. I ate a double-bowl (two packets) of Oatmeal and a bowl of Corn Pops. I totally could have ate more because I was really hungry but I didn't want to eat all of the poor girl's breakfast materials. She had a meagre half-bowl of Corn Pops. No wonder her mom called her "Bird" as a child. We also had tea at Dreams and Beans and that was cool as well.

Good News: My seminar that takes place during TCF is fortnightly so I'll be able to go every other week! Yay!

Anyway, school has truly begun again.

"... there are two great lies that I have heard: the day you eat a fruit of that tree you will surely not die and that Jesus Christ was a white middle-class republican, and if you wanna be saved you have to learn to be like him."- Derek Webb

1 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

Derek makes me smile...

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home