2/07/2006

Plathean

It's only going to be one year. It could be a bad year or a good year. Let's stop beating around the bush. I'm sick of this. I'm sick of you never telling me how you feel and slamming doors and stomping your feet instead. I'm sick of thinking I'm better than you because I don't do that. I'm sick of wanting to purposely do things that make you mad because I'm mad at you. I'm sick of you yelling at me for everything I don't do and everything I do. I'm sick of having absolutely no desire to do the things I'm supposed to because it's never good enough for you.

It's funny how much our relationship mirrors the one with my heavenly father... but you would never care about that.

So how far have I fallen?
How much have I tolerated?

Your blessings should be curses.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

This is, perhaps I think, the most honest, raw, and open post you have ever made here.

Thank you.

2:22 AM  
Blogger .letting go said...

I read it last night a few times. I thought about some things that I hadn't take the time to evaluate before.

thanks noah.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home