12/26/2006

Travels

Tomorrow I am leaving for Toronto to visit my dad for two days, and then to Dundas to visit Rachel for two days. It has become a Christmas tradition to visit my dad each year for some fun, fellowship, and sweet deals shopping.

Usually I look forward to the trip, but this year I feel uneasy. I don't know whether it's God trying to warn me, or just an overreaction to last year's boxing day shooting. In any case, please pray for me so that I will be at ease and also for my safety. Also pray for Rachel's safety as she will be with me in Toronto for a while tomorrow and on the 29th as well.

Expect some sweet pictures when I get back. See ya!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

Sorry, I'll mostly be praying that your relationship continues to point you and her towards Christ and cause you to lean more fully on Him. :)

Oh, but I'll pray that you both stay safe also. Of course!

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you all have an excellent time. Let the sweet pictures commence!

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home