4/24/2007

Links Update

I have just updated the formerly outdated links to the right to better reflect where I am at now. Some general notes:

See Also: my other interweb places.

Comrades: Added blogs I frequent, and that are frequently updated.

Music that Doesn't Suck: Not a complete list of my favourite bands, but certainly the ones that I particularly want to support with links for various reasons.

Enjoy the Word of God: BibleGateway is a nice site with translations in various languages including Greek and Hebrew. Blue Letter Bible is a bit more difficult to to use but much more scholarly in its scope. E-Sword is a great, free, downloadable bible tool that is (sigh) unavailable to MacAddicts like myself.

Other Stuff: The Mind Control is Shelby Cinca's personal portfolio of art, photography, writings, and music. This guy is prolific (Frodus, Decahedron, Frantic Mantis, The Cassettes, and solo!) and enigmatic. This site sheds some light and has excellent design. Speaking of design, James Provost is my buddy from way back and is about to graduate from Sheraton College with a degree in Technical Design & Illustration. He has done work for high profile clients including the Toronto Transit Commission. If you need some design done please support him. Examples of his work are on the website. Mark Driscoll is my favourite preacher/theologian.

These are among my most frequented web visits

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

"Oh look, Driscoll went ESV... zing."

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home