4/02/2007

General updatezing

Argh. Hey everyone... One last essay and then freedom for a while... planning on going to Rachel's for Easter but they scheduled me at work for 3-11 on Saturday even though I requested it off over 5 weeks ago so I need to sort that out so that I can go.

Rachel's birthday surprise went quite well, Misty and Andy showed up a bit lated but that's to be expected when someone's on a plane! They came to church with us and after to Rachel's choir performance which was great! On Sunday I also picked up Beavis and Butt-head: The Mike Judge Collection Volume 2 so now I only need volume 1 and I'll have all the B&B available on dvd. (Thanks Steve for the special edition of the movie!)

Dennis Lee is coming to Peterborough on Wednesday! He'll be reading at Cervantes Restaurant (across from The Only Cafe) at 7:00pm. You should come because he's great!

Well, nothing substantial really, have a good day!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

I would SO go to Dennis Lee, but we have Open House that night. Priorities! :P

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home