10/01/2007

affectionately titled

Listening to: August Burns Red- Your Little Suburbia Is In Ruins the first time I heard the drumming on this song my jaw literally dropped to the floor (ask Jer!) The drumming alone sold this record to me, but the rest is fun too. Standard, but high quality metalcore. They ain't gonna break down no doors, but they sure are pummeling me!

What? It's October 1st... really, its been that long? Wow!

Well, uh, last weekend Rach came to Kingston and make me sick! Whatta girl! It was lotsa fun to see her though. I also appreciate that I will be going home in 5 days! A whole lot of work to do this week though before I can go home.

Recently I made purchase of a wonderful beard trimmer. That's right. A beard trimmer. That means it ain't going anywhere. The Beard trimmer is pretty swank though. Phillips Phillishave system... nine preset lengths that go from perma-stubble to a bushy two centimeters. Oh yeah. And it even has a vacuum function that successfully sucks up 95% of the hair, so almost no mess! I am way to excited about this.

Uh, not much else for now.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

why is it that guys only grow beards after they get engaged or married? Is it like, "haha you're stuck with me now so you can deal with my new facial hair"? ;)

P.S. miss you.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

Can I borrow it?

Erin, I totally bucked the trend! :P

11:10 AM  
Blogger shine.is.dead said...

Yeah, Jer was totally rocking the beard hammer before he even met Steph...

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home