9/08/2004

But as for now...

Listening to: Dashboard Confessional- Screaming Infidelities "But as for now I'm gonna hear the saddest songs and wonder how you're making out. But as for me I wish that I were anywhere with anyone making out." The quintessential Emo song. Ha! Rhyming "Making out" with..."Making out."

Sometimes I do wish I was anywhere with anyone making out. Thankfully now is not one of those times. Actually, I'm pretty content right now, but I must guard against complacency.

My biggest worry right now is that I won't see Sarah til Saturday, meaning she'll have gone her first week as a Christian with no Christian contacts. This does worry me greatly.

2 Comments:

Blogger .letting go said...

Relax Noah. Less worry, more prayer.

12:09 AM  
Blogger Accultus said...

I made it through my first and second week with noone. No worries, but cause for concern indeed. Give'er a bible and tell her of some good churches. No worries. Have faith. I became a Christian this summer and I hade no christian contacts for 2 weeks and noone to talk about god with. I'm still here, and I'm still christian. Willpower and god will get you through the worst.-Andy C(Screaming Infedelities. . .good song)

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home