8/21/2004

Of Minor Prophets and their prostitute wives

Listening to: Pedro the Lion- Bad Diary Days I love Pedro the Lion. And I love Emily Dickinson, who has nothing to do with Pedro the Lion

So, I'm at Jims house, and apparently we're going out for breakfast with his dad. I've been up since 8:30, but Jim's a slacker. Here's the lowdown on my Toronto shopping:

Pedro the Lion- It's Hard to Find a Friend
Pedro the Lion- The Only Reason I Feel Secure
Pedro the Lion- Control
Deliverance- Stay of Execution (Original Issue)
The Prayer Chain- Antartica

That's the CD's. I also got a new journal and a book of selected poems by Emily Dickinson. Rock. Okay Time for breakfast.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

You got me a copy of Control right?

What? You didn't? Die.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home