8/15/2004

come back in time

Listening to: Blindside- Pitiful

I got my textbooks for English 205, and I'm (apparently) a bad poet. Hmmm... Some learning is indeed in order.

Church was wonderful today I went with Mark and Ellen, Heather and Sarah came too. I think I will continue attending Riverside, as the preaching is challenging and I could very well be useful there, in terms of Youth Ministry. (They have no Junior High group leader, and that is what I have experience in. Wow. I just realized that I can type while barely looking at the keyboard. That was random.

Had good chat with Jerry last night. Well, it was kind of me ranting as he didn't have much to say. I need to rant every once ad a while.

I had a long paragraph written here about my current dilemma, but realized that it was inappropriate to post on the internet and erased it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home