12/16/2004

40 hour increments

Listening to: Ninety Pound Wuss- What I Am This is... um... interesting music. See. I went to the Shwa with Christopher Smith today for his Christmas shopping goodness, and of course I picked up a couple cd's while there. First, I got Twothirtyeight "You Should Be Living," cause people say Chris Staple's lyrics are good, and lo and behold, they are. Some good mellow stuff, kind of Pedro-ish. Then I got this cd. It's on HM's "Top 50 albums of the 90's" list. And as I said... interesting. This band is schizophrenic. I honestly don't know whether I like this or not.

So today was fun. Got my wisdom teeth pulled. Got two cd's. Now I owe my "education fund" $60.00 after I get my next paycheck.

Anyway, don't have much to say right now. Just kind of chilling enjoying my second day off of school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home