2/17/2005

gNomus's no good terrible rotten very bad week (and a half).

Listening to: The Cha- Cha- Chariot. Noah needs his metal action.

The following things have gone wrong in the past 1.5 weeks:

1. My internet stopped working.
2. My computer was infected with a virus leading to MS Word dying.
3. My CD-ROM drive kicked the bucket.
4. My CD Player broke.

In order to fix problems 1-2 I had to reformat my hardrive, leading to the loss of all secondary programs on my comp. In order to get these again I NEED TO USE FREAKING CD'S TO DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE! I CANNOT DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE IF MY CD-ROM IS BROKEN!! GAH!!!! And number 4, that's just a piss off.

Oh, and to top it all off I ran out of ink today leading to me scrambling to hand in an essay.

Instant bloody gore and death raining bloody chunks of flesh and imminent mass destruction involving extremely torturous punishment causing decaptitation, mutilation and other unpleasantness spews forth from my soul to anyone and anything remotely involved in the construction and / or maintenance of my computer. Well, maybe not that bad.

I need to go to class. Death.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

computers = <3

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home