1/27/2005

The Devil is in Atlanta. Army Surrounded. The Civilians panic.

Listening to: The Chariot- Someday in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world revolves around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed to find out that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me. I LOVE The Chariot. This album is so rad. I read a review that said that only The Chariot can make noise and sound good. It's true. Oh yeah, gotta love that short and catchy song title. Ironically this is the shortest song on the record. It was over before I finished typing it's title!

Tomorrow I be werkin' at the Timmy of Ho's. Yay for that. By the way check out this. Code has hit the nail on the head with this one.

Peterborough now has another used cd store on George street to tempt me. Disc Depot. Oh joy. The last thing I need is another used c store on the same block as the other two. My friends will now hate me more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

Oh demos.

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOO

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home