1/26/2005

Ladies and gentlemen, please refrain from removing your pants.

Listening to: Nothing, but... The Chariot makes me happy when I have it with me.

So I'm in my English class, and I mention how one of my classmates threatened to castrate me yesterday. (That's another story all together, that involves waiting a very long time for the George North bus).

Anyway, another classmate mentioned that it would be a good idea if men could receive temprary vasectomies until they are ready to have children. My response was "Or, you know, they could keep their dicks in their pants..."

Then another classmate said that she advocates mandatory birth control once a girl hits 14. I chose not to respond.

Hmmm.... Mandatory birth control? Temporary vasectomies? Why? It seems to me that it would be easier if people just refrained from having sex unless they actually want a child. Makes sense. Oh wait, but then people won't be able to "experiment with their sexuality."

It's funny how we complicate our lives by doing things we do not need to do, then rely on our "amazing new technologies" to save our asses. I have a solution that doesn't cost billions of dollars in research:

Ladies and gentlemen, please refrain from removing your pants. Thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

By far the best post I've read in ages.

Yes, sir, purity... I mean prologing virginity... is a very good thing, contrary to what our oversexed culture might say... it's wrong.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home