1/23/2005

N/A (Refund not applicable after 13/32/11. Please contact your local provider for more details. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.)

Listening to: Wovenhand- To Make a Circle This is one of the most intense and convicting worship songs that I have ever heard. This one song is worth the price of admission on this record. Thankfully the whole record is killer.

Just got back from the Bridge... I'm starting to be more comfortable there, being "myself." Whether that means initiating a game of "Statue" (and being the only one playing...) or sticking Star Trek: Deep Space Nine stickers on everyone, or trying to convince a girl that Odo is her perfect man... it's fun to be myself.

I got mwY today as I said. Oh how I missed thee.

Time to sleep off the crazy fun.

"You think I don't mean what I say? Well, I mean every word I say!"- ajw

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

AJW... much like.

Glad the Bridge was dope for you man - I wanted to be there... but work was awesome in compensation. Nothing like watching The Empire Strikes Back with someone who's watching it for the first time and is utterly captivated by it.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home