2/25/2005

We're so "crazy in love."

Listening to: He is Legend- The Seduction These guys rock. Must buy their album. Gotta find the princess... I think you know me well... JULIET! YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT!!

I am now the proud owner of 0ga bamboo plugs, with cool designs burned into them. oga is the point of no return. Any more stretching and it's permanent. Anyway, I love them so much. Wooden jewellery does away with "ear gunk." (For those of you who know nothing about body piercing, "ear gunk" is a substance that develops on stretched piercings. It is a combination of sweat, dead skin and dirt, and is sticky and milky white in colour. It smells gross and if it's not cleaned off it can create itching and infection. Sound yummy? That's why me likes my bamboo.)

So, I'm continuing my research for my HIS 230 essay, which I will most likely start writing today. Good fun.

Anyway, I'm done.

2 Comments:

Blogger .letting go said...

Bamboo at 0g. lovely noah, truly. I myself am playing with the idea of passing the point of no return... I love the look of big lobes man. The graphic description of ear gunk is charming, as only a noah can be.

5:57 AM  
Blogger Jerry said...

Passeth not the point of no return!

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home