2/21/2005

The wonderful future (You know, April? When classes are over...)

Listening to: Our Lady Peace- Are You Sad? By far, Spiritual Machines is OLP's best album, both lyrically and musically. I never get sick of this record.

So my reading break officially starts tomorrow with no work or school. My to do list:
1. HIS 230 Essay research and write
2. Milton Presentation
3. Read "Riddley Walker" for ENG 230
4. Research for HIS 312 essay

And tomorrow specifically I have to by an ink cartridge for my compy 386. Well, not 386, but sometimes it freaking feels like it.

So, I'm in awe of the fact that I have been completely ignoring God for two weeks. Not praying, not reading His word... and when I say awe, I mean awe in the same way you would stand in the awe of the sight of a newborn baby being crushed by a transport truck. Awe in the VERY bad way, not the good way.

Well, I should remedy this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

By doing stuff with me this week...

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home