8/03/2005

27 hours and counting...

Listening to: as cities burn- Terrible! How Terrible for the Great City!

I worked 11-7 last night. Then I came home and bathed... then I got my pay cheque and got together with my (biological) dad, Sarah, and Jamie.

We ate at Subway. I got two cds: as cities burn- Son, I Loved You at Your Darkest and Permanent Record: The Very Best of Violent Femmes.

Good stuff. My dad jokingly asked me to buy him a bible, so I decided to take him seriously and bought him one. So, that's like, four ESV bibles I've bought for other people. I should go on commission for Crossway or something.

I've been awake for 27 hours.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon. said...

oh noah, I miss you. I need a hug. I'll be home soon. I'm going crazy here.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

27 hours? Go to bed, nub.

In other news... glad to hear you've been spreading the ESV goodness, buying the as cities burnness... and whatnot.

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still think that if we are to read the word, that it should not be way up in prices. considering emmaus is the only christian store in ptbo, they can price things as much or as low as they want... but way too expensive there i find.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home