8/01/2005

I'm officially an idiot.

Okay... my weedend:

Saturday: Sleep till 4:00pm after working midnights... Phone up Jerry and go to the bridge... realize its still JULY and not AUGUST (Bridge is closed...)

Sunday: Church... My house for lunch with SARAH (YAY!) and Steve (who's also pretty rockin')... Chicken Caesar pitas, made by me and Steve. Go to Dairy Queen. Go to park, have bible study on 2 Peter 1:3-11. Go home, get together with Jerry to go to NPC... and NPC is closed (obviously) because its the long weekend. (Who's gonna go to an evening service on the long weekend... besides me, of course...) Anyway, Jer and I go to my trailer and hang out with my mom and eat all her butter pecan squares (so...good...) come home, watch Star Wars, go to bed.

So I ended up hanging out with Jerry two days in a row doing nothing we expected to do. Note to self: phone ahead.

I'm an idiot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

If it's any consolation, it was a good weekend... just a little... different.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home