7/11/2005

I can bend and not break

Listening to: Kaos Radio 99.5, Peterborough This station is one of the best ideas ever.

So there's some band from Toronto that has a slightly rockier version of U2's "Sunday Bloody Sunday" getting lots of airplay. I wonder if the band's real songs are as good as this cover.

Yesterday was cool. Pastor Norm preached on Galatians 4, discussiong the dichotomy between the Old and New Covenants. It was very convicting. The "New Covenant" life may seem easier than the "Old Covenant" life... and on the outside it is, but on the inside it is much more challenging.

After Church Sarah, Steve and I met up with my good friend Amber who is visiting from Athens, and we went to Eastside Mario's for lunch. We hung out for a while, then dropped Amber off, and went to the Stephens' for the "Young Adults" meeting. We ate chicken wings... and discussed KFC, and Josh informed us that KFC has been so busy the past few weeks that it has literally bought all of Ontario's chicken supply.

We did the math and figured out that every day, 1 out of 10 Peterborough residents eats a piece of KFC chicken. Wow.

This weekend I am going to visit a friend of mine. It's a surprise so no more details.

Sarah is going camping for two whole weeks starting next Sunday. I think I might die. Well, not really, of course.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

Some band from Toronto? I thought it was Pillar?

10:50 AM  
Blogger shine.is.dead said...

Actually you're right, it is Pillar. Almost makes me like them.

PS: Much apologies for not phoning on Sunday.

Did you?

1:59 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

On sunday I did. Haven't since. :(

11:30 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home