9/22/2005

Unspoken Messages

Dear [_____]:

1.
I still love you.

Love, NS.

2.
Do not make rash decisions. They have reasons for everything they have chosen.

Love, NS.

3.
You never knew.

Love, NS.

4.
I think that you are wrong, but you are a challenge to me in the deepest ways.

Love, NS.

5.
You are the closest to a brother I will ever have.

Love, NS.

6.
You act like it never happened.

Love, NS.

7.
You've hurt me so much that I find it difficult to love you. But I do.

Love, NS.

8.
I regret making the right decision. I wish I made the wrong one. Because then I would know what it feels like to ...

Love, NS.

9.
You never called.

Love, NS.

10.
[removed by the author]

Love, NS.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannon. said...

Dear NS:
love
SC

3:39 AM  
Blogger Jerry said...

Isn't it an uncanny feeling, to know?

Love,
JB

1:21 AM  
Blogger .letting go said...

... all my love,

MC

12:19 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

I feel left out of this love fest. I love you too.

Love
AS

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home