12/27/2005

The obligatory list of Christmas l00t (And other important details)

Teh Annotated list of Phat Christmas Lewt:
And if you don't care about the above, please skip to the bottom of the entry for writing with substance.

CDs / DVDs:
1. Danielson Famile- Tri-Danielson!!! (Omega)
2. Further Seems Forever- The Moon is Down [Oh Yay!]
3. Jars of Clay- Who We Are Instead
4. Sixteen Horsepower- Low Estate [Double Yay!]
5. Twothirtyeight- Regulate the Chemicals
6. Derek Webb- She Must and Shall Go Free [I blame Todd Anderson]
7. Zao- The Lesser Lights of Heaven (DVD) [SO AWESOME... Jer... You + me = 7 hour marathon]

Books:
1. Craig Thompson, Blankets [Probably my favourite Graphic Novel ever: Teen love, awesome music, childhood trauma, making out and fundamentalist Christianity all in a 600 page package]

Clothing:
1. "Human Heart" T-Shirt [It's a medical diagram]
2. "Jesus Loves Me and My Tattoos" T-Shirt
3. Johnny Cash "At San Quentin" T-Shirt
4. Guess "Rebel" Jeans [on sale for 1/2 price]
5. Black Polarfleece Blanket
6. Various Socks

Other / Accessories:
1. Studded leather belt
2. "Target" Belt Buckle [Aim here! It hurts!]
3. Photo and frame of Dad and I [In which I look SO heavy metal]
4. "Hummer" Cologne [Smells SO Good]
5. Catholic Cross Necklace with some Saint on it
6. Various gift certificates / cash

I could (and probably should) go into at least some detail about what it is like living with a man, my father, whom I don't really know at all, for 4 days. Certainly it was emotionally taxing and rewarding as well. Baby steps became clumsy toddler steps and we fell down for sure but got back up again.

More detail would be too personal on a public forum that I mistakenly refer to as a journal, but chances are you may be privy to more of my emotional rantings and details in person at a later date.

And now it's time for Math Lessons with Noah:

Jerry: You + Me = Zao Marathon
Amber: You + Me = Coffee
Katherine: You + Me = Talking Marathon
Meaghan: You + Me = Matt Good Day
Shannon: You + Me = Coffee / music / tea / whatever
Natalie: You + Me = Tea and our general long talks
Erin: You + Me = Adventures in Tattooing

And I just realized that most my friends are girls. Fancy that.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking forward to the marathon.
-- Katherine

11:11 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

Noah, make it:

You + Me + Tedd + MY COPY of Zao DVD = 7+ hour marathon... thursday sound good? kthx.

1:32 AM  
Blogger .letting go said...

zao DVD... (cough... napolean says) lucky!

I'm all for your plans.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Shannon. said...

plans sound great. lets MAKE IT HAPPEN.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home