3/05/2006

I am slack

I am slack.

Sorry for the not posting. This is probably the longest I've gone without posting in four months.

It's "that" time of year... essays, assignments, and absolute terror. Had a crazy week. I will talk more about it later at a decent hour.

Wrote a few poems... I think I'm finding my voice... I've been experimenting with form and content. Let me know what you think, k?

Natalie is sick. I took her some freezies and ginger ale today to make her feel better. Maybe she's allergic to me... she's been sick a while. Hopefully she'll build immunity.

CITC tonight was good, but I've been distracted by things with my dad... we've been trying to get in on the table but it inevitably turns to arguments. I can't control his reactions, but please pray that I would be patient and that I can control my temper. (We both tend to go off quite fast).

Thanks. Hopefully I'll update Wednesday with some more details.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Noah,
1) Way to *not* post your faith story -- I really wanted to read it!! Or you could just tell me sometime haha we should hang out. I like that we're closer this year than last year - I think that's really neat.
2) I don't know if you knew that I read this or not haha now you know -- I come on here every now and again and it's a good time.
3) Have a SUPER evening!! )
Heather xox

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh haha that was what I was going to say -- I don't know if these notes get sent to you or not, but there's a message for you on the WebCT board about tomorrow's focus module and I don't have your number, and you aren't on MSN so I can't help you out with that... maybe I'll email you... yeah I'll do that.
Heather xox

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home